Of course I was inspired to create my own list. And, it was surprisingly hard to keep it to eleven items.
- I get a thrill out of perfectly matched seams and pointy points. I unapologetically work hard to get them. And, I will unsew to fix a mismatch.
- I hate to unsew. That being said, I love my Clover seam ripper.
- I really don’t get the Great De-Stash thing on IG. I mean, really, $20 per yard? Did I miss a memo about fabric production coming to an end?
- I pre-wash my fabric. And, I let it get all stringy in the wash.
- I iron my fabric after washing it and press while piecing.
- I have many, many UFOs. And, a list of them. I hide the list.
- The phrase “quilt as desired” strikes fear in my heart.
- I hate making quilt backs.
- I love hand stitched bindings. And, I sew the corner miters closed.
- I pin match seams. A new package of Clover fine flower head pins is a gift I give myself every new year.
- I started my blog as a way to learn to work on my Guild’s blog. I spend way more time on the Guild blog than I do on my own (as evidenced by the whopping two posts in 7+ months).